Sunday 16 November 2008

Day 26-The New Northern Soul


The X factor-I've watched it when Leona Lewis Won-but you know-who gives a shit?
Apparently in the US they have something called MOTB (match of the band?)...4 ?

I've no idea what I'm writing here-I like Soul Music-it's a personal thing...

This is great-huge fat pop-tastic Soul tune-in a 2008 style (or a 2006 One Chance Style).


One thing for sure 2008 has been a year when I've enjoyed music because of interacting by writing about it with other people-A few people at this place in particular:

http://back2basics.biz/index.php


As for this-you know I just don't get it? Nobody will include this in a best of list and yet it's just perfect Soul Music-It's dirge like-with huge 90t's keyboard bleeds-it's FAT. But apart from the peeps in the link above- It'll be passed over.

Out of respect to the greatest leak masters of recent years -This is there version with the "Black N Beatz Vibes Baby" spoiler... (love those peeps)



No comments: