Monday 10 November 2008

Ty and Kory


A few months ago on the Forum EMS -I read a post by Mattfox that was titled "The Sound Track of your Life". Even though he's German and therefore English is his second language his post had something special about it. He stated that somehow certain tracks fit into a persons life. He listed a few classics and you could tell that he'd associated moments in time with his soundtrack. His only problem was that they were all quite old causing one reply that said "Did you die in 1982?".

However that post was in part the inspiration behind this blog. I didn't post on his thread because where would I start ?-all music is a sound track to my life.

After a few replies Maxfox stated that a lot of his soundtrack was about love- well hell yes!

From 2008 two tracks about Love from the same mixtape by Ty and Kory that fit into my soundtrack....

The first is about when love is good. It's fantastic ! So witty and with a melody which is almost MGM musical....


The second is about when love is bad and insecurity is writ LARGE


They both tell it like it is.......

Soundtracks! I got them.....

No comments: